Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreens

Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreens



I recently received a free product line of Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreens with discount coupons by BuzzAgent. I found that the sunscreen is gentle for kids and adults.  Coppertone is also an evergreen sunscreen brand, so I wasn’t expecting it to under perform.
It passed my checklist with flying colors.
I didn’t get any breakouts or itch.  It provided good coverage, I didn’t get sunburnt and no new sunspots appeared. It is also water resistant.  The sunscreen contains zinc oxide and doesn’t have a strong scent. It is gentle on skin and best of all, does not cost much.  I even use it for my body and face.
I would reserve this for outdoor activities and under your makeup. Great protection and it wont clog pores! Fast absorbing so if your on the go, you dont have to wait for it to dry. And the sunscreen is light so you feel like your barely wearing it! This sunscreen is a keeper in my book!

Comments

Popular Posts